Wednesday, April 15, 2015

'Thought for Today"

Well I realized that my first 'Thought for Today" was a repeat of yesterday. It still applies but I try not to repeat the same thing 2 days in a row. When I come to an awareness of the thought I want to share it is often because of reading someone who shared their experiences. The Thought for Today series I started because of a desire to have my mind of something that is encouraging and to share those thoughts with others who are struggling. I couldn't do it without others ,but as the thought I am sharing says, I'm not weak because i always need others inspired to me. It is precisely the fact that I need others that makes me strong.

Remember: in weakness we are strong. And just thinking arbara Streisand made us a song People who need people to these and the Luckiest People in the world." You know in a way here in bubblews thats still really true in order to really get anywhere here we all have to interact with each other and I have found its really fun and enjoyable to interact with my followers and I learn new things here every day.

 "Just because I can’t do it alone doesn’t make me weak." By Bernard Zeitler

No comments:

Post a Comment