Thursday, April 16, 2015

See life from your Window

Yesterday, I have seen this challenge started by Cat Our villa has so many blue windows and I decided which view to share with you. From the windows on the middle of the villa, I can see the vineyards, with the mountains on the background. From the left side, we see the flower garden, the holly and the huge rosemary bush. and From the right, the steep hills with the little brook. I already showed this view. I took this photo from the window of my bedroom. You can see the trees that mark the border with one of our neighbors. In the winter and early spring, we see their house and the pool. Soon the trees will be covered with leaves and we will have full privacy in our garden. I took this photo a few minutes ago, 5:30 pm our time, of a cloudy day. If the heart-stopping action doesn't take your breath away... the spectacular Queenstown scenery will:-) Did you already join this challenge? Get your len camera and take a photo , why not ? Everybody ,Have an wonderful day !

No comments:

Post a Comment