Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Good Morning Everyone

Hope you all are having a wonderful morning, it got down to 40o last night and it's warming up today. That lilac bush reminds me of mine out here in the yard, and I had cleaned it up last year and hoping it's going to be nice and bloom for me. I had many different colors at the new house. When I wake up in this morning the birds are chirping, just sound so wonderful . God has given such beauty to enjoy such as the birds and the flowers and the trees , and everything else he gave us eyes to see the beauty.

 I am enjoying my morning cup of coffee. Last night I did something I won't do again. I thought I might try something different. I mixed two coffees together. It turned out alright this morning. It is very interesting and just by luck enjoyable.

 Bless you all and have a wonderful day.Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment