Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Many years ago , I never ...

So many years ago I've never really felt inspired or passionate about letting go of my creative barrier and getting on with some projects. I would consider myself to be a creative person in terms of writing speaking etc but from an artistic view ... not quite. I was never the TOP STUDENT in my school art class or design and technology class, I was in the middle. I could always do the projects given to me but they were just "okay" or "standard" they were never phenomenal or display worthy for the school boards. As I've gotten older I've started to realise that you don't have to be a "fantastic" drawer or maker or painter or sculptor in order to express yourself. Just go with the flow! I'm currently prop making for comic con and I never do this...

I never make things like this nor have I ever in my life made things like this. Without tooting my own horn, it's going pretty well. I'm pretty impressed at my creativity and I'm proud! The point of this post is to tell you that you don't have to be the best at something in order to achieve something. Being "okay" is indeed .... Okey !

 Thans for read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment